Monday, July 14, 2014

Challenge #15 Top Seven: Voting Open July 14th to July 21st, 2014

Before I get on with today's Top Seven, I just wanted to say how happy I am.  Now I know that may sound a little cheesy given that this past challenge was all about happiness, but here is my reason why I am particularly cheerful today!

More and more we are getting participants over here who are inspired to create something specifically based on the theme of our challenge.  While sadly, I no longer have the time to comment on each and every entry, I am taking the time to check them all out.  This month in particular, I have been thrilled at the number of people who have taken the time to write in their posts about what makes them happy and how they connect their creation to said happiness.  Then, there are other individuals who may not have had the opportunity to write in their blog post, but instead come over and leave a comment with their reasoning.  Then there are those who do both!  It just thrills me to pieces that people are invested in what we are trying to accomplish with this blog:  inspiring, nurturing and providing support for the soul by creating a positive path to follow, one project or post at a time!  That is why it is always so important to check out the actual blog posts or come and have a gander at the comments that were left on our challenge blog before you vote.  It is important to see how both the project and the words the participants write come together to create an overall picture of their intentions.  We as a team are truly inspired by what we see and read and I know that you will be as well.  Now, it is time to get on with the reason you are all here today...

Welcome to the Challenge #15 PoP ToP!


It is time to get on with showcasing the seven projects that the team feels were the best of the bunch.  In case you are new and wondering why seven and not the typical three, four or even five?  Well, we strive to be different over here on the Path of Positivity.  Additionally, seven is a spiritual number and thus right in the wheelhouse of the vibe we are looking to project; so, seven it is.  As I mentioned in the Challenge #16 start post, we are changing the rules as of that challenge.  However, since Challenge #15 happened prior to that announcement, the person who earns the most votes in this voting session will still receive the prize originally associated with the Voter's Choice.

Now, without further ado, please let me introduce you to the Top Seven for Challenge #15 (in no particular order)...







Congrats Ladies...

As a participant who has been chosen in our Top Seven, each of you is entitled to a special Top Seven badge. Please send an email to popwinners {at} gmail {dot} com, or by clicking HERE to bring up the address in your email program, with the subject "Challenge #15 Top Seven" and I'll email your badge to you.  Please note that it may take me several days to get back to you, so I really appreciate your patience.

Have Your Say!

Now the really hard work starts.  It is time for you, our readers, to vote for your favourite entry.  Which participant most inspires you?  Remember, you are not necessarily voting on a creation that was made.  You might simply find what the person had to say in their post to be inspiring and optimistic and in line with the concept of happiness.  Therefore, please be sure to go and check out the entries first and not just make your choices off of the thumbnails.  You can also check out comments left by entrants on the Challenge #15 start post by clicking HERE and scrolling down to the bottom.  Once you have checked all the entries out,  let us know who your favourite choice is by placing your vote below using the Inlinkz feature.

Voting open for 7 days:
July 14th to July 21st

Come have your say in determining the Voter's Choice for Challenge #15!  Don't forget to leave a comment after you have voted.  There will be a prize for one lucky voter who leaves a comment (chosen randomly).  If you haven't had the opportunity to visit each of the top seven choices already, please go and check them out a little more closely before placing your vote.  Once you have made your decision, why not go back and let them know how they inspired you.

Good luck everyone!


Important Note:

Please note that in order for this to work, I must add all the entries but I can only do this AFTER I have published this post.  So there will be some overlap time between when this post is published and when you will be able to vote.  Once I have uploaded the entries there will be a total of seven images below on which to vote.  As soon as all seven are uploaded, I'll enable voting to begin. If there are less than seven, it means that I am still in the process of adding the images and you should come back in a little while to make your vote.  Thank you for your patience!

Link Up Below:



14 comments:

Berina RGA said...

awesome choices... I have voted :)
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Edwina said...

I was surprised at the card I chose as representing happiness. I normally do care for silly images. But this car on this card by Donna #5 made me smile. I loved the feeling this card and her message impart to my heart. I also loved that it was a card for a parent. I visited all the blogs and went back to see what was wrote on the challenge comments. I enjoyed all of them and had a very hard time choosing this time. I felt each project was representing happiness and had a special feeling for each person. I was so glad to see that many find happiness in little things. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful feeling in my heart after reading and looking at your comments and creations. Edwina Brown

Paula said...

I voted, all the cards are wonderful, it was hard to choose.

creativearts said...

Very nice choices.

Donna Ellis said...

thank you, DT, for choosing my card as one of the 7! That is wonderful! hugs, de

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thank you so much for choosing mine as one of the top 7. I really appreciate it! Congrats to all the nominations. Fabulous cards! Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have voted for my favorite choice. Very pretty.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful cards and very inspiring. My vote has been cast. Thank you!

CydneyF said...

Lovely cards! I voted.

Garden, Grace Creations said...

I voted for Gloria S! Awesome card as always! I love this blog! Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! So awesome!
Love it!
Tammy

Emily Thubbron said...

Tough decision. I've cast my vote.

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 7! Congrats to the others as well!
Hugs, Tammy

Lilian said...

Beautiful cards!

D- said...

While I was commenting on the Happiness challenge entries, as the Guest Design Team Member, one story stayed in my mind.
I chose Edwina's card and post because her love and devotion for her ailing husband touched my heart strings.
I LOVE how she found her happiness in him if for just a short time.
Thank you Edwina for reminding me of my blessings.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot